Monday 7 April 2008

41, going on 12.....................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Yes, it's another one! Lucky me..........

Things to do this week.
Today
Open all birthday cards to read about how lovely I am and how much all my family and friends love me. Check for cash etc.
1.30pm. Leave all kids with Mum and go for a massage.(Pressie from Mum & Dad)
Have a bath, tart myself up and put on my beautiful new necklace.(Pressie from 3 youngest kids).
Get taken out for a nosh-up by Kev.
Tuesday
Leave kids to run riot in Sally's garden all morning while friends Hayley, Sally and I sit around eat cake, drink coffee and chat.
Wednesday
Bromsgrove for a boob check-up. Lunch out.(Kids to Mums for the day)
Thursday
Book in Spa-treatments. (Pressie from Rose)
Friday
Spend best part of the day staring at my very cool, very sexy black and white canvas print of the other man in my life. Eddie sex-god Vedder.(Pressie from Jake). I love him.
Visit Dad to give him his birthday cards and gifts.
Saturday
Celebrate Jake's 17th birthday.
Sunday
Try very hard to catch up and comment on blogs of everyone who has commented on mine in the past few months.......Pierre, Chrisb, Akelamalu, Belle, Rob Clack, Jayne, Little Miss Moi, Karmyn,etc,etc.
Respond to all comments on last post.

Hmmmm......that's my kind of week! :)