Friday 29 February 2008

New arrivals :)

It's been awhile since I last blogged......I'm not sure where to start so I'll just do my usual....waffle, witter and ramble about 'stuff' that probably isn't that interesting to anyone apart from me.....................

We had a great christmas. Nothing more interesting to say about it.

This year has started off pretty well, so far.

Hmmm....It could take some time to get back into this blogging malarkey......



Jake left sixth form in favour of working as a trainee landscape gardener. Initially I was a bit disappointed that like Rosie he wouldn't be completing his A levels and then on to Uni. etc. which is what I thought was best for him but I have been proved wrong. Since he's been working (very hard), Jake has obviously found his feet and changed from a restless, moody teenager to a happy (though very tired!) young man.
He really is great to have around and I am so proud of him.
Rosie is still working for Ernest Jones and enjoying it. She is off to the Maldives for a fortnights holiday in the spring with her boyfriend (who just happens to be Jake's boss at work) and is very happy and enjoying life.
Again I am proud.
Izzy is her usual lively, happy self, doing well at school and Eliza is due to start school in September, enjoying pre-school and is as contrary as ever.
Carter is growing fast. He is so easy, loving and funny. He's also still the most beautiful little boy on earth even with his face grazed all down one side after having a fight with some steps in my parents garden yesterday. He fell down, cried for a couple of seconds, got up and carried on playing with his ball, laughing and smiling.....life really is a bowl of cherries for Carter!


Now......lets talk about ME!

As some of you may know, I am soon to be 41 and I have 5 kids.

Bear with me...this is going somewhere......

I've always been a bit 'runty' so to speak..... you know, barely five feet tall and somewhere around 7 and a half to 8 stone with a small frame and a very small chest to boot. After breastfeeding all the kids for around a year each I was left with the bust measurement of a puny adolescent girl.:(


Having reached a stage in my life where I know I will absolutely, definitely, under no circumstances have any more kids, I decided to do something about my body which was looking a bit sorry for itself.........and get myself sorted with some new boobers! Yes I know my body has been messed about with quite alot medically, with the kids, miscarriages blah blah blah but all that wasn't through choice....this time it was.....I'VE HAD A BOOB-JOB! and I am absolutely over the moon with my new arrivals!!!:)

No more will I be wearing training-bras for pre-pubescant girls - I intend to fill my smalls drawer with some not-so-small grown-up ladies bras! Woooohoooo!!


Out with the 32 AA's and in with the 32 C/D's!


At the moment I have to wear those ultra-restricting, not very attractive industrial strength sports bras (day and night) but on the horizon I see beautiful cleavage displaying, boob-enhancing bras aplenty!


This is how we've justified the extravagance (not that we've needed to so far but just incase!).


I work my backside off running around after all the kids and run a busy home day in day out etc,etc and Kev works his bo****ks off to earn enough for us all to have a decent standard of living, the kids don't want for much (certainly not attention) so.....new boobs it is!


Please don't get me wrong - I haven't gone completely mad and ended up with boobs bigger than my head...they've just gone from teeny weeny lady-bumps to in Kev's words, "a right shirt-full!". The same Kev who always assured me that he didn't like big boobs but is now a man obsessed!!!



A bit of a bummer for him at the moment though as they are still a bit off-limits. (only had the op. on the 19th).

He says he feels like a kiddy in a sweetshop with no pocket money.


I could waffle on for hours about the whole boob-job experience but I suspect it's getting a bit tedious so I'll change the subject - maybe I will post about the actual hospital stay another time.


Sorry for being awol for so long - I will try to keep my attendance more regular but don't hold your breath...you know what I'm like!
I will look at everyone's blogs asap. Have only managed a quick look at John, Sally and Meredics' so far and haven't commented yet!

Thanks everyone who emailed asking after me,...all two of you!:

Love,

S. X

p.s. John G....if you read this, re;your post dated 19th Feb (day of my op.).....

NO!!! I for one still wouldn't take it up the a*se! How rude! :D