Thursday 21 June 2007

Into Perspective

Bloody hell. Now I kind of regret publishing that last post.



I've just been sat, feeding Smiler and something came on the t.v. that made it all seem so trivial.



The man who Philip Schofield and Fern Britton (I love Fern!) were interviewing, was talking with inderstandable difficulty, about his horrendously bad childhood. Starved, terribly physically abused from a very young age and sexually abused from the age of 5.



I know, as we all do that shit happens but when you see someone struggling with such bad memories it really does put your own stuff into perspective.



Why do there have to be SO MANY awful people in this world and WHY are so many children victims of them?



So often I resolve to not dwell on these atrocities and I manage to keep my resolve........until I hear of yet more.



Sometimes it's hard to accept that the human race can be so cruel.



Sorry to be so depressing.



So much for my next post being light-hearted and funny!



Next time, I promise.......Well, maybe not funny but definitely not depressing!