Tuesday 6 November 2007

Just because.......

WARNING......OUTRAGEOUSLY SELF - INDULGENT POST FOLLOWING!....

Yeah, I know. Looking at loads of other peoples photos is probably a bit boring but I've posted them just because......... I quite like them.:)

Half-term holiday. Visiting the showcaves, kids loving it but me not looking very happy.......bloody freezing, despite wearing two sweaters, my jacket and Kev's coat!








































Domino the-stupid-cat, Gypsy the-witchy-cat 'chillaxing' and watching a bit of tv., Izzy, Eliza on the beach at Mudeford, Carter playing in the sunshine, "can I watch this one?", a quick play before bedtime and snoozing after bedtime stories.




















































WHY WE CALL HIM SMILER!



I'm a bit chuffed with my littl'uns!:)